Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sonja Blue Overseas Part I

Here are some covers from foreign editions of the various books in the Sonja Blue series...

This is the Czech (?) edition of  In The Blood, which was known in Europe as A Dozen Black Roses.

This is the cover for the Japanese edition of Sunglasses After Dark. It was popular enough over there that there is a Japanese prog-rock band called Sonja Blue.


This is the French edition of Sunglasses After Dark. The title translates to The Ecstasy Of Blood. It kind of reminds me of trippy mid-70s sf/fantasy paperbacks.

Here is the German first edition of Sunglasses After Dark, which was published under the title The Deathkiss of Sonja Blue.  I have no idea why it looks like a YA novel.

I'll post more covers from foreign editions. If anyone has any they wish to share, please let me know. I'm pretty sure I don't have all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment